Tools required for installation
- Drywall Saw
- Drill or Screw Driver
- Take the wall plate bracket and put it against the drywall where it will be mounted using the level to make sure it’s leveled.
- Use a pencil and draw the outline of the inner part of the bracket.
- Cut out the drywall following the outline drawn (Don’t cut out too much to begin with. Start small then fine-tune until bracket fits snug.
- Insert the plate bracket in to the drywall.
- Bend the lower & upper inner-metal wings into the wall until it’s flush against the inside of the drywall
- Take a drill or screw driver and insert the screws into the upper hole (not in the center hole but the one that is offset)
- Tighten the screw until the inner-metal wing is hugging the drywall snug.
- Repeat step 6 & 7 for lower hole.
- Then insert the wall plate using two screws and you are done!
Note: Make sure there is no stud behind the wall where the wall plate will be installed.