Sanus WSIWPSB1 in-wall power kit for soundbar + mounted TV
This SANUS ultimate in-wall cable management kit for mounted TV & soundbar includes soundbar & TV wire management and easily conceals power, HDMI, optical, and other low-voltage wires behind the wall. Features in-wall rated power cables that provide up to 8′ of length between the upper and lower modules. The brush-style grommets route all your low-voltage cables from TV, to soundbar, to outlet without damaging or kinking them – the brush design holds cables without letting them slip back behind the wall during installation. No need for any electric tools during this install, all you need is a drywall saw, which we include, a few screwdrivers and a tape measure. Within 30 minutes you’ll have your cables routed behind the wall and your wall mounted TV & soundbar powered and ready to watch.
About Sanus WSIWPSB1 Power Kit
- In-wall power kit hides all of your cables to power and connect your components for the ultimate soundbar and wall mount cable management solution
- Included pre-wired in-wall rated power cables have been safety tested and meet national code requirements
- Easy DIY 30-minute installation, no power tools required! You just need a few basic household tools and a drywall saw, which is included in the box
- Use the included templates to cut holes, insert wall modules, and use a screwdriver to tighten the modules securely to the drywall
- Dual outlet design allows you to power both a TV and small component or media device in upper module behind wall mounted TV
- In-wall cable pass through design easily handles 4 large HDMI cables with room for more low-voltage cables
- For a streamlined look, we include covers for each module that are paintable to blend in effortlessly with your homes decor
- Soundbar module features a short and slim profile to provide discreet soundbar cable management
- Lower Module (Power Inlet) needs to be plugged into an existing electrical outlet (or surge protector or power bar or UPS) nearby somewhere below your TV within included power cord’s reach (6ft) in order to energize Upper Module & Soundbar Module power outlets.
- This kit is ONLY compatible with sound bars that come with regular power cord (power cords without “brick” power supply).
- This kit is NOT compatible with soundbars that come with “brick” type AC-DC power supply / converter that cannot be hidden behind the soundbar.
- This kit is NOT compatible with solid walls such as Concrete or Brick walls. You need cavity inside your wall to be able to install this.
- This kit requires at least 3″ of clearance in the wall to be able to install this kit (such as 1/2″ drywall with 2×4 studs behind drywall, which is commonly found in residential homes).
What’s included in the box
- 3 Power Modules – Upper, Soundbar & Lower
- 6ft Power Cord
- 8ft in-wall rated power cable
- Drywall hand saw
- Manual & cut-out templates