Advanced control for the whole home
- Change channels, adjust volume, fast-forward, or rewind using gestures on the bright 2.4” touchscreen.
- Easily find the right button, even in the dark, with motion-activated, backlit controls.
- Keep your eyes on your entertainment, not your remote, with vibration feedback.
- Customize the dedicated media playback, cable/satellite, and DVR controls to your preferences.
- Control and adjust smart home devices with dedicated controls.
- Keep Harmony Elite charged and ready with the convenient charging station..
- The replaceable battery has 20% greater capacity than previous generation Harmony remotes.
Bring your connected home to life
- Control connected home devices such as Philips Hue™ and LIFX lights, August™ smart locks, Nest® thermostats, Honeywell®, and more.
- Works with SmartThingsSM, INSTEON®, and IFTTT smart home platforms.
- Compatible with advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV®, Roku®, and Sonos®.
- Use with popular IR or Bluetooth® game consoles such as Xbox One™, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 or Wii®.
- Replace up to fifteen home entertainment remotes.
*Devices and brands are subject to change without notice.
Now, smart phone equals smart home
- Launch multi-device activities with just one touch.
- Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures.
- Jump directly to your favorite shows with up to 50 customizable channel Favorites.
- Check the status of connected devices like lights or locks—even when away from home.
Harmony Hub makes the connection
- Works with over 270,000 compatible home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands.
- Control devices behind closed cabinets and inside doors.
- Control devices directly, according to custom schedules, or in response to sensors.**
*Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions.
**Sensors sold separately.
- Harmony Elite Remote with rechargeable battery
- Remote Charging / Docking Station
- Harmony Home Hub
- 2 mini-IR Blasters
- 2 AC adapters
- USB cable
- User manual
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
- For online setup:
- Windows® PC: Windows10,Windows 8, or Windows 7
- Intel® Mac OS® computer: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- For mobile setup and control:
- For iOS: iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation or later) device with iOS 6.0 or higher
- For Android™: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.0 or later. Harmony App: download from Apple App Store or Google Play™
- A supported mobile device is required for setup and control of some home automation devices.