Common Reasons for Resorting to On-Wall Wire Management with Wire Raceway
1. Due to the structure of following walls (walls without cavity where wires can be fished through)
- Concrete wall
- Brick wall
- Cinder block wall
- Cement wall
- Exterior plaster wall in most old homes
2. When there’s not even a single electrical outlet located on the wall where the TV will be mounted or way too far horizontally across the wall. And it’s not practical to spend the amount of effort and labor cost involved to put a new one in where the TV needs to be mounted.
3. In order to keep budget minimal and yet still have cables neatly managed in wire raceway.
4. People who are renting for now and it does not make sense to spend extra money on getting new electrical outlet or a Bridge-Style Power kit installed. And not worry about patching the holes in the wall when moving out.
5. People who just don’t mind the look of wire raceway on the wall.
6. The distance of the cable run is so short from the TV to the component stand or other furniture that it can be easily covered with a picture frame or something else in between.
Benefits of using wire raceway for cable management
- It makes TV installation look neat and tidy
- Cost effective because it doesn’t require installing a new electrical outlet or a Bridge-Style Power kit
- Don’t need to worry about patching holes in the wall when you move
- Wire raceways we use are paint-able